How to Check a Timing Belt or Timing Chain in Your Carby Scotty Kilmer 6 years ago
Timing belt inspection. How to check a timing belt in your car DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to check timing chain. How to tell if the timing belt or timing chain is worn, rattling, or close to failure. It's a relatively expensive job replacing them, so you don't want to spend a bunch of money for nothing. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 43 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Timing Light: http://amzn.to/2BQ9dD9
2. Large Screwdriver: http://amzn.to/2igwntV
3. Ratchet and socket set: http://amzn.to/2inoxOY
4. Mechanic’s Tool Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
5. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
6. Shop Towels: http://amzn.to/2jGDfkA
7. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
8. Common Sense
9. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
10. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
11. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
12. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.