How to Replace a Car Battery (the Right Way)by Scotty Kilmer 10 months ago
Car battery replacement problems. How to replace a battery the right way, DIY with Scotty Kilmer.
Power Supply Cable Memory Saver: http://amzn.to/2nxoD9e
How to stop battery replacement problems in your car's computer. How to stop electrical and computer reset problems after changing out or removing the battery DIY. This cheap device will save you hours of headaches from computer troubleshooting. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 50 years.
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Power Supply Cable Memory Saver: http://amzn.to/2nxoD9e
2. 12V battery supply (Jump Start Pack): http://amzn.to/2GFDyH6
3. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2z4TygG
4. Common Sense
5. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2C2uTMU
6. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
7. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
8. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
9. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.