Fluffy Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice)by JunsKitchen 2 years ago
►EQUIPMENT I use in my channel (Amazon affiliates links)
Chef Knife: Sekimagoroku Gyuto (http://amzn.to/1OkxnYt)
Damascus Chef's Knife (http://amzn.to/2APxc8w)
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 (http://goo.gl/htPRH1)
►Main Channel (メイン): https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese
Instagram (インスタ): https://www.instagram.com/junskitchen/
【Ingredients / serves 1】
Chicken thighs 50g (1.7oz)
Onion 50g (1.7oz)
Cooked Rice 150g (5.3oz)
Butter 10g (0.3oz)
Egg 200ml (6.7oz)
Demi-glace sauce 80g (2.8oz)*
→ 40g for the rice, and the remaining 40g for pouring on the egg sheet at the end.
Ingredients for quick demi-glace sauce. ↓
(It normally takes a day to make the sauce)
Hot water 300ml (10oz)
Butter 30g (1oz)
Bouillon (broth) 10g (0.3oz)
Fond de veau 10g (0.3oz) (If you have any. You don’t have to add this.)
1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Onion paste 20g (0.7oz)
1. Melt the butter in a pot and add the flour.
2. Fry the flour for about 15 minutes. Make sure not to burn it.
3. Add the hot water and bouillon little by little and stir it well.
4. Add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Mirin and onion paste.
5. Boil it for about 20 to 30 minutes and done.
rysktchkw - piano work 2 (https://soundcloud.com/rysktchkw/piano-work-02)
Happy Rock (http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music)